eMail: shalile at
mathematik dot uni-stuttgart dot de
Institut für Algebra und Zahlentheorie
- Representation theory of finite groups and associative
- Modular representation theory of Brauer algebras and
connections to symmetric group representation theory;
- Algorithmic methods in the representation theory of diagram
- Combinatorial representation theory.
Shalile, On the modular representation theory of the partition algebra,
arXiv:1403.5132, to appear in Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics.
- A. Shalile, Decomposition numbers of Brauer algebras in
non-dividing characteristic, J. Algebra 423 (2015),
- A. Shalile, On the center of the Brauer algebra, Algebr.
Represent. Theory 16 (2013), no. 1, 65-100.
- A. Shalile, Conjugation in Brauer algebras and applications
to character theory, J. Pure and Appl. Algebra 215 (2011), no. 11,
- A. Shalile, Representations of Brauer algebras, DPhil
- A. Shalile, Canonical forms for matrices under the action
of some classical groups, MSc thesis.
on Diagram Algebras, September 8-12, 2014, Stuttgart.
conference of the priority program SPP 1489 Computeralgebra, March
3-7, 2014, Bad Boll.
conference of the priority program SPP 1388 Representation Theory,
March 25-28, 2013, Bad Boll.
- Workshop on
Gradings and Decomposition Numbers, September 24 to 28, 2012,